I-Meet is the worldwide business community for people who plan meetings and events
I-Meet was founded in 2008 by meetings industry veteran John Pino, who previously was the Founder and CEO of StarCite (now part of Cvent), and also President and CEO of McGettigan Partners (now part of Maritz).
- The idea was, and continues to be, to create a global community of meeting professionals, and to support them professionally and personally, as they are the backbone of a $300BB worldwide industry.
- In addition to this site, our other digital assets include I’ve Been There, a place where planners can record their worldwide visits and meetings experiences; and other digital social assets on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
- Our global community enjoys a number of tangible benefits which are detailed mon our home page. We strive to provide helpful, permission-based communications, always respectful of privacy and protecting data with rigor.
- As part of our business model, we also work with global brands and strategic partners in bringing tools and updates to planners, giving suppliers selective opportunities to reach our membership.
HOW YOU CAN WORK WITH US
- Enterprises and Planners – use our tools and services to augment your meeting planning capabilities. I-Meet’s Skills Marketplace identifies and secures project-based resources from our global community
- Brands and Suppliers – your messages, when determined to be relevant, can be sent to our members as part of awareness campaigns that we sell. You can find out more here. (this will link to a separate page for suppliers here on i-Meet, where we list our paid-for services.
THANKS FOR BEING A MEMBER AND SHARING OUR SITE WITH OTHERS!